Dinner in a bag? CurrySimple sells the best sauces made from scratch in Thailand with the freshest local ingredients. Open the bag, heat the sauce, add your favorite ingredients and you’ve got a simple delicious dinner ready in minutes. These restaurant quality sauces have no preservatives and a shelf life of 1 year.
Check out their website and products at CurrySimple. They offer many sauces and recipes as well. Whole Foods carries their products.
The Gourmet Curry utilizes the latest packaging technology which allows the curry to taste just like the day it was made in Thailand and ensures the highest quality available without the use of preservatives.
A perfect panang can now be made in
just 10 minutes. The smooth peanut butter is a
onderful touch to this recipe. The coconut
milk in the curry is a tasteful experience.
CurrySimple red curry sauce is made in
Thailand with fresh, natural ingredients
(coconut milk, red chilli, galangal, lemongrass,
shallot, garlic, etc). This recipe is very easy and
can be prepared by anyone that knows how to
stir fry vegetables or meat.
Red Panang Curry – Serves 3
Ready in ten minutes
1 chopped red pepper
1 chopped green pepper
1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
15 fresh basil leaves
1 pouch of CurrySimple’s Gourmet Red Curry Sauce
1. Heat pan to medium-high heat
2. When pan is hot, add chopped red peppers, green peppers and fresh basil leaves – stir fry for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 pouch of CurrySimple’s Gourmet Red Curry Sauce in the veggie stir-fry pan.
4. Add 1 tablespoon of smooth peanut butter and stir (will infuse into the sauce when heated)
5. Turn heat down to medium temperature and let the sauce heat up to serving temperature – 2 minutes.
6. Serve with white, brown or jasmine rice on the side.
Tip: To increase the level of spice, just add crushed red pepper.